The next #Madeinthe604 markets will be held on July 22nd, 2018 and September 30th, 2018 at the Heritage Hall on Main Street in Vancouver, BC.
We are so passionate about local small businesses, entrepreneurs, makers and creators, that we want to bring all of this creativity into one space to help promote everyone’s amazing work and connect local buyers with all of these great businesses and initiatives.
We will: take care of all event organization, marketing, promotion and arranging swag bags!
You will: promote the market on your social media channels, put together a beautiful/unique booth and sell lots!
We are accepting vendors in the following categories:
- Handmade crafts & accessories, clothing & apparel, paper goods, jewellery, garden items, gift items, etc.
- Ethical imported goods (jewellery, paper goods, gifts)
- Vintage clothing, jewellery, and objects
- Art objects and local pottery / ceramics
- Ethical toys
- Records and CDs
- Baked goods
- Dry goods
- Hand printed apparel and accessories
Note listed here? E-mail us at Hello@madeingthe604.ca.
Interested in being a vendor at our Pop-Up Market?
Fill out our vendor application and we will review your application and get back to you in 2 business days.